Comprehensive implementation of power supply projects for industrial, infrastructure, and generating enterprises is carried out by specialists of the Production Technology Department, who regularly undergo training and testing of knowledge on labor protection, work technology, and fire safety at the Lviv Training and Information Center for Labor Protection and Industrial Safety. The vast majority of employees have the relevant high access qualification levels for the work in existing electrical installations with a voltage of up to and over 1000 V; the engineering staff systematically participates in trainings, workshops, and refresher courses. The company has developed, approved, and implemented a quality management system, which regulates the constant inspection and improvement of all business processes at the enterprise.
THE MAIN TYPES OF WORK PERFORMED BY THE SPECIALISTS FROM THE ART-ENERGO PRODUCTION AND TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT INCLUDE:
- "Turnkey construction" of facilities that generate alternative energy.
- Construction, installation, and setup of distribution stations of electrical installations and 6/0.4 kV, 10/0.4 kV, 35/10 kV, 110/35/10 kV transformer substations;
- Construction of 0.4, 6, 10, 35, 110, 330 kV power lines;
- Installation of 0.4-110 kV cable lines;
- Installation and setup of 6/0.4 kV, 10/0.4 kV, 35/0.4 kV, 110/35/10 kV switchgear, transformer substations, and integrated transformer substations;
- Installation and setup of microprocessor and analog relay protection devices and telemechanization systems;
- Installation and setup of the electricity metering system and local data collection and processing equipment (LDCPE);
- Installation and setup of reactive power compensation equipment;
- Installation of power mains, switchboard equipment, outdoor and indoor lighting;